Here are some pick-up lines heard in an airplane. Some funny, some smooth, all to be tried at your own risk.
– Pax: Do you have any blankets?
– CC: I’m sorry, we don’t
– Pax: I guess you’re just gonna have to cuddle me.
– CC: Excuse me sir, can you pull your mask up?
– Pax: Then how will we kiss?
– Do you have a bandaid? Cuz I scraped my nee when I fell for you
– On a scale from 1 to 10 you’re a 9. And I’m the 1 you need.
– Are you vaccinated? Because if not, you should be. You’re too pretty to die!!
– Are you busy? I’m looking for a new wife
– Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
– CC: Meat or fish?
– Pax: Are you on the menu?
– Who needs the reading lights when you light up my life
– I’m gonna need an oxygen mask because you just took my breath away
– Hey, you’re pretty fly
– Hot Towel? Nevermind. You’re hot enough.